11 April 2011

Oatmeal cookie the next day

The next day I got the dough out of the fridge and it was almost rock hard. Not really easy to work with, but I did my best and this time I made some big cookies.
I ended up making 9 HUGE cookies. Because the dough was so hard I had to use the bottom of a big cup to flatten them.
 
 
This time the white chocolate junks were still visible after I baked the cookies.
I couldn't help myselft...I still had to make some more little cookies. They were 1/3 the size of the big ones. I think next time I won't bother to wait till the next day before I bake the cookies. To be honest, I didn't taste any difference in the first batch and the last.

I took one big cookie to work today and shared it with my co-worker. It was a great 4 pm break snack. Only wish I had more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m curious by nature so please share whatever is on your mind.