08 March 2011

Easy sweet and sour Chinese cabbage

I love Chinese cabbage. You can use it for so many good dishes and they keep forever in the fridge. I am embarrassed to say that this one has been sitting in my fridge for a while. But it still looks good and feels firm, so probably still good to eat.
This one looks like it just game off the field.
I chopped the whole thing in about 1-1,5 cm.
After everything is chopped I washed and drained it.
The “dressing” is made with some water, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper and ginger powder (or fresh ginger if you have it). Put the pan on the stove and make sure the mixture is sweet and sour before you put in the cabbage.  
Let everything boil for a couple of minutes. This cabbage can be eaten “all dente” but of course if you like to have it more cooked it will still taste pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m curious by nature so please share whatever is on your mind.